I haven't made any progress on the two projects I shared last week, because the fabric arrived for my A-Z Challenge pattern and I started work on it instead. :)
|Need to remember not to photograph this fabric at night |
cause the lights have a weird effect on the colour
|This is how the fabric really looks. |
Backside view 22.02.17
- 7th - my mum and her friend come to Brisbane and are staying with me for the weekend
- 8th - we're going to see "Grease" and "My Fair Lady"
- 10th-17th (ish) - my brother and his girlfriend are visiting from Melbourne, mum's still here and dad's coming down at some point
- 14th-17th - the whole family are heading to Mt Tamborine to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday
- 18th - I have a prac student start a 9 week placement with me at work (and my parents are still here)
- 21st-23rd - Gold Coast SupaNova
- 28th-1st May - Melbourne SupaNova
I'm already tired just thinking about it! Plus there's all the usuals, including working full time. I've already told a few friends they probably won't see me for the month of April (apart from that first week)! Anyway, you can see why I need to get the A-Z Challenge done before 1st April!