Saturday 12 April 2014

Harry Potter Alphabet

Check out the latest pattern available from FangirlStitches.etsy.com: The Harry Potter Alphabet!
Now available at http://etsy.me/1qKQfAf
This pattern is the largest in my shop to date, with the finished design measuring 12x18 inches.  Perfect for your library, reading nook, or child's bedroom - I can't wait for my own house so I can stitch and display with pride!

This pattern features 27 different characters - some of my favourites, as well as some lesser-known ones (how many characters starting with X, Y, and Z can you name?).  Let's break it down:

A is for Albus Dumbledore
B is for Bellatrix Lestrange
C is for Cedric Diggory
D is for Draco Malfoy
E is for Dobby the Elf
F is for Professor Flitwick
G is for Ginny Weasley
H is for Hermione Granger
I is for Igor Karkaroff
J is for Lee Jordan
K is for Kingsley Shacklebolt
L is for Luna Lovegood
M is for Moaning Murtle
N is for Neville Longbottom
O is for Oliver Wood
P is for Harry Potter
Q is for Professor Quirrell
R is for Ron Weasley
S is for Professor Slughorn
T is for Tonks
U is for Dolores Umbridge
V is for Viktor Krum
W is for the Weasley Twins
X is for Xenophilius Lovegood
Y is for Yaxley the Death Eater
Z is for Blaise Zabini

Who would you put in your Potter alphabet?

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Ros this pattern is gorgeous - well done. I love the sense of humour that shows through. I particularly love Moaning Myrtle : ). I'm glad you posted a list of who's who, although I did manage to identify most. Shame to miss out Hagrid : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney :) Yeah, I tried to get Hagrid in there, but I really wanted Ginny, Hermione and Ron too - too many characters, not enough letters of the alphabet! :)

      Delete
    2. maybe you could do some alternatives so people could substitute their favourite characters if they aren't included... some single letter patterns

      Delete