Thursday 23 March 2017

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday, which means it's time to check in on my stitching progress.  Actually technically it's "Running Late Thursday".  I was this close to finishing yesterday that I stayed up far too late to finish off the back-stitching, and didn't get this post written.  As a consequence I'm very sleepy and having trouble concentrating at work this morning.  I've stopped for an early morning tea (ie. coffee) and am writing this while I try and wake up (i.e. drink more coffee).  There's no one else in the office this morning (the other therapists who normally work Thursdays are coming in tomorrow instead) and I'm wondering if anyone will notice if I put my head on the desk and have a ten minute nap. 

It's all totally self-inflicted and no sympathy is deserved, however it was worth it because...

My piece for the A to Z Challenge is complete!  Hurray! And just in time too - it's a little over a week until 1st April so I still have time to get the blog posts written and scheduled before the madness that is April starts.
Last week vs this week - it's finished!  Backside view of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Alphabet
You're still only getting backside views.  Once the Challenge starts I'll begin sharing front-side photos.  I announced on Tuesday that my theme for the Challenge (and the title of this piece) is Buffy The Vampire Slayer.  Many people had already guessed the theme from my photos - as one lady on Instagram pointed out, it helps that the first two letters are the main characters!

I've also started work on getting things ready for my Convention stalls - putting together mini kits, and finishing off new patterns to add to my catalogues.  There's still a lot to do (including working on piece to have signed), but at least this cross stitch is out of the way and I can concentrate on one less thing!

How are you going with your WIPs?

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment