Wednesday 6 April 2016

E - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

E is for Eevee and Ellen

It's Day E of the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
E is for Eevee, my favourite pokemon.  My cat is even named after her.  I love Eevee because she was the first Pokemon in the game to have a choice of evolutions - depending on what stone you gave her.  It did mean you had to trade if you wanted all three types in the original game - Eevee was a pokemon you were given, not one you could catch.  She's just so cute!


The Supernatural Alphabet
E is for Ellen Harvelle - the owner of the bar/tavern that Hunters like to visit.  Along with her daughter Jo, she was the first strong, recurring female character in the series.  Not really a mother-figure for the Winchester brothers - more a voice of reason and reality.  I've already mentioned her episode with Bobby in the alternate reality (interesting concept - what would have happened if Titanic hadn't sunk?).  Her exit from the show was one of the most powerful and gut wrenching moments in the series too.

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  E is for Edinburgh.

Happy Stitching!

Ros


3 comments:

  1. Both look great Ros.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE dies on that show...it's worse than the Vampire Diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable stitching and I am loving your descriptions of the characters!

    ReplyDelete