Friday 29 April 2016

Y - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

Y is for Yanma and Yellow-Eyes

It's the second last day which means we’re up to Y in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
Y is for Yanma, the last of the Pokemon not from the original series.  Yanma is a bug Pokemon from the Gold/Silver/Crystal version.

The Supernatural Alphabet
Y is for the Yellow-Eyed demon, as he is the only demon not to sport the traditional black eyes.  Referred to as "Yellow-Eyes" for ages, we eventually learn that his name is Azazel.  Azazel is responsible for the death of Mary (Dean and Sam's mother) and Jessica, Sam's fiancée.  Azazel is the main demon/evil/storyline for the first two seasons 

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  Y is for Y Bother, a list of pointless or mistaken trips I made in my Harry Potter hunting.

Happy Stitching


Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment